alright, so this is where it all started. I can still remember, it was Stairways to Heaven where I found my first crush, my first love, my first oppa.ππ Not the guy on the picture, it was really Choi Sang Woo am talkin' about...π The guy on the pic is Lee Wan. (Kim Tae Hee's nam-dongsaeng) But since korean actors are really really handsome (OMG! my eyes! my eyes! XD), i had crush on them all. Hahah. I cant remember exactly when was that kdrama aired on tv.
Okay, fast forward, time passed by quickly... i was then working at a korean company as an english teacher (2013), so what i did was used the resources i had to stalk my oppas. Haha. I have watched hundreds of korean movies and series (other asian movies as well). I was so hooked with the stories. By the way, horror is my favorite genre, next is rom-com. As i was under the spell of kdramas, i found myself learning their language as well. We used to talk about kd with my studs. And just from hearing that some of my students live in the same hometown with my oppas, waaah, i get so happy.π
One day, while it was my vacant time, i opened a videoclip on youtube. I saw these three adorable babies... That feeling I can still remember, they are really lovely. I was fascinated with that reality show they were in.(Return Of Superman) And yeah up to now, i keep calling them my babies. Btw, they are the Song triplets (actor Song Il Gook's sons- JUMONG if you know)πππ
Another obsession I had with is another variety show. I had watched a videoclip as well. It was really funny, the guests in that particular episode were idols . It's Running Man. So starting from that day i decided i want to watch those variety shows..(though, the show was already at the middle or i mean they had a lot of previous eps, i started from the very beginning.)
It's like i have been part of those families. My week wouldn't be complete without those shows.

No comments:
Post a Comment